Extreme Camping

Image Credit: Bing

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:47 am

    What a brilliant photograph!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's top isn't it! I would like to spend a night there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely not one for my vertigo-suffering other half!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey in Scotland you can get all of the best views from the ground so who needs to climb trees! Plus I expect where ever this is there are big insects that live in the trees which kind of rules it out for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this picture is great.
    I would love to be there.
    You do the driving, I will make the meal and we can chat until the wee hours what do you think?
    I think we will take sensory dragon with us too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bowledover! That sounds like a good plan to me! I am on my way now!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks brilliant way to camp. Not for those who roll around in bed though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Cloudbusting, or for me as I usually don't make it through the night without needing to get up and pee! Sorry, perhaps a little too much information there!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure